Traineeships are high-quality courses that support 16-18 year old people to develop the skills for apprenticeships and employment. They are designed to help a young person gain skills that make them more employable such as:
- Maths, English and the ability to communicate
- Interview techniques
- Vocational work experience
- Job-search and the ability to engage and interact with professional people
Traineeships at tpm can last up to 3 months. Traineeships are available in the following industries:
- Business and Administration
Traineeships: main features
All Traineeships include
- Premium work placements of up to 3 months with high quality local employers who have a long track record of recruiting and training successful apprentices with tpm such as Electric Hairdressing, Honeypot Nurseries and Andrew Louis.
- Employability training: a chance to develop exactly the skills and qualities employers are looking for – confidence and self esteem; interview skills; speaking on the telephone; financial skills; time management; professional appearance; communication; CV writing.
- Maths and English skills: a chance to brush up on your Maths and / or English skills (Functional Skills) which are so important in any job.
- Vocational training: this is training relevant to the industry you have chosen to do your course in e.g. childcare, business administration, or hairdressing. The training takes place either in tpm’s training centre, or on placement with an employer.
To find out more about Traineeships at tpm call Michelle on 0151 709 6000 or email email@example.com
Interested in a Traineeship. Fill out our online application below.