Mode Training Limited – UKPRN 10004406
tpm delivers a small proportion of its Skills Funding Agency Contract for Apprenticeships and Traineeships through a sub-contracting collaboration with Mode Training Ltd. This commenced in August 2011, following implementation of Minimum Contracting Levels by the Skills Funding Agency.
tpm‘s strong focus on quality and performance has resulted in excellent retention and performance results. Ofsted graded the breadth of provision 2-Good, in December 2011 and included inspection of Mode Training.
Due Diligence process
The sub-contractor was approved via this process.
Rationale for Sub-contracting
Working with Mode Training in this manner was an obvious choice as both companies have collaborated for several years on quality improvement initiatives both with the Merseyside Hairdressing Forum and with the former Learning and Skills Improvement Service.
To ensure subcontracting is in the best interests of learners and employers, we have considered whether the proposed delivery:
- Is in the best interests of learners and employers
- Has clear strategic fit with our mission, 6 promises, mission and values
- Addresses areas that we ourselves consider to be a priority
- tpm has sufficient curriculum / delivery expertise at tpm to quality assure the provision
- tpm has sufficient staff resource in support areas to administer the processes
- There is sufficient funding available within our funding contract (if applicable)
- The sub-contractor agrees to work within the terms of our contract
tpm‘s charges are competitive but importantly reflect the circumstances in which tpm and Mode became delivery partners and reflect the low-risk factor implicit within this arrangement. We review our charging rate and risk rating policy each year with our deliver partner Mode.
SFA Adult Skills Budget – 16-18 and 19+ Apprenticeships and Traineeships – Charge 10% for 2015/16 contract year. Act
For further information on our sub-contracting arrangements please see our published Supply-chain fees and charges policy.
For actual delivery amounts each year please see the Fee information for Subcontractors.